Dynamic Workspaces Kit (DWKit) for Microsoft Visual Studio (2013) is a suite of tools for building an Enterprise Software. Using DWKit you can make a working prototype of a project just in one month or less!
Your DevTeam needs some days to learn and understand DWKit.
Following the recommendations you receive a structured project that does not need to be refactored.
- Form builder
- Document workflow with function of deputies
- Dynamic safety system on the basis of groups, roles and permission with Active Directory
- Embedded code-editor and compiler (С#) for business functions
- Multi-language support
- Technologies: .NET Framework (C#), ASP.NET MVC, Sencha ExtJS, WorkflowEngine.NET.
- Browser Compatibility: IE, Chome, FireFox, Safari.
- Database providers: MS SQL Server, PosgreSQL, Oracle
DWKit is perfect for
- Fast making of the pilot project
- Building enterprise systems with Web interface
- Building enterprise systems for mobile devices (coming soon)
- Creating interfaces for third-party systems