Admin panel overview
Watch this video to understand how admin panel works.
Let's look at admin panel menu structure. Each menu section is described in the relevant documentation section.
- Dashboard - this is DWKit settings page. It also displays license data, and you can upload your own license file here. Settings are
divided into tabs.
- Default Form - form which is opened by default, i.e. when entering a https://demo.dwkit.com/ address. It is opened, if it's not specified in the URL which form is to be opened.
- Default Theme - DWKit default color theme.
- Default RTL for new Users - if checked, right-to-left interface will be set for all users by default.
- Application settings
- Name - application name.
- Description - application description.
- Api key - access key Integration API.
- Integration API - in this tab you can download Swagger description of all DWKit entities.
- Data - section devoted to creating Data Models.
- Manage data models - Creating end editing data models.
- Sync with database - Data model synchronization to database.
- Code actions - Writing custom server actions.
- Form - section devoted to Forms management.
- Manage forms - Creating and editing forms in Form Builder.
- Mapping data model - Binding forms to data.
- Action handlers - Writing custom client actions.
- Localization - Forms localization.
- Workflow - section devoted to workflow processes management.
- Manage schemes - Creating and editing workflow schemes.
- Manage instances - Managing workflow processes.
- Business flow - Business flow management.
- Command forms - Command forms creating and usage.
- Security - section devoted to managing entities which deal with authentication and authorization. Learn more here.
- Manage users - Creating and editing users.
- Manage groups - Creating and editing user groups.
- Manage roles - Creating and editing roles.
- Manage permissions - Creating and editing permissions.