Admin panel overview
Watch this video to understand how admin panel works.
Let's look at admin panel menu structure. Each menu section is described in the relevant documentation section.
- Dashboard - this is DWKit settings page. It also displays license data, and you can upload your own license file here. Settings are divided into tabs.
- Default Form - form which is opened by default, i.e. when entering a https://demo.dwkit.com/ address. It is opened, if it's not specified in the URL which form is to be opened.
- Default Theme - DWKit default color theme.
- Default RTL for new Users - if checked, right-to-left interface will be set for all users by default.
- Application settings
- Name - application name
- Description - application description
- Api key - access key Integration API
- Integration API - in this tab you can download Swagger description of all DWKit entities.
- Data - section devoted to creating Data Models.
- Code actions - Writing custom server actions.
- Form - section devoted to Forms management.
- Workflow - section devoted to workflow processes management.
- Security - section devoted to managing entities which deal with authentication and authorization. Learn more here.