DWKit first look and admin panel overview
In this tutorial we’ll learn how to create our own business process management systems with DWKit. We can create data models and visual forms for our workflows, and automate the most elaborate business processes from start to finish, all within one environment.
Data model in DWKit and database synchronization
In this video we’ll learn about creating and managing Data Models for business processes, and how to import a database into your DWKit and sync database changes with your data model.
- Data model overview
- Data objects parameters
- Extension attributes
- Database synchronization
- Creating the data model in practice
Form builder in DWKit and building your first form
In this tutorial we’ll learn how to use Form builder to create interactive forms for business processes.
Mapping form and data, creating data collections
In this video we’ll bind the data model object we created earlier with the fields we’ve created just now, so the visual representation will be linked clearly with the data structure.
- Brief overview
- Mapping form fields to data model
- Adding collections to forms and mapping it
- Grid mapping
Mapping Form and Workflow
In this tutorial we will learn how to bind the form that we created earlier to a workflow.
- Binding a document form to a workflow
- Process administration
- Syncing document state with the process
- Workflow Engine Video Tutorials
- Command name localization
- Open Workflow Designer function
- Simple process scheme
Security, Permissions, User Roles and Groups
In this tutorial we are going to talk about security and you will learn how to setup access permissions for different parts of the system, so certain users can access certain forms and data.
- Binding a form to the permissions
- Permission management on the server
- Login form customization
- User impersonation feature