DWKit in its mobile frontend displays mobile forms which as a rule are created in DWKit admin panel. The approach of workfing with Mobile forms like Web forms.
How to launch on physical devices
We recommend using our Expo demo stand.
- Install Expo on your device
- Scan QR code on the Demo page and open the app
- Set URL in the input
- The app will connect to your dwkit installation.
How to start
- Install tools
- Android Studio: https://developer.android.com/studio
- ADB: brew cask install android-platform-tools or https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
- JDK: brew cask install adoptopenjdk/openjdk/adoptopenjdk8 or https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/install/installation-jdk-microsoft-windows-platforms.html
- Android emulator: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/managing-avds
For iOS you need to install XCode
- Install dependencies
2.1 Open "mobile" folder and run install-deps.ps1 script
pwsh ./install-deps.ps1 pwsh ./install-ios.ps1
2.2. Run Android
2.2.1. Open mobile/android in Android Studio and build it
chmod +x android/gradlew (For Linux/MacOS only)
2.2.3. Physical devices:
2.2.4. Emulator in Windows:
npm run android
2.2.5. Emulator Linux:
npm run androd-linux
or for Windows:
npm run android
2.3. Run iOS (it works for MacOSX only!)
npm run ios
For some cases you need to clear Android files:
cd android && ./gradlew clean
How to Debug
- Install React Native Debugger: https://github.com/jhen0409/react-native-debugger.
- Run React Native Debugger and an emulator.
- You need to switch debug mode on for the emulator.
- For iOS press Cmd + D
- For Android in Metro terminal press R.
- In the mobile interface choose Debug. For more information: https://reactnative.dev/docs/debugging
How to build iOS package
Open ios folder in xCode and build the project
How to build APK (Android)
Place your terminal directory to android using:
Then run the following command
For Linux and Mac OSX:
Check the apk in -> android/app/build/outputs/apk/release/app-release.apk