A typical request of the form in DWKIT contains two parameters
- formName - the name of the form
- parameters - dictionary with all parameters from request
Next chaining occurs on the web server and causes the generation of the form:
- Verification that the current user has the right to open the form. If not - then the request processing is interrupted, and "Access denied" form returns.
- Calling of the dispatcher function which has been bonded with form. In this function is possible to write any business logic to change formName patrameter.
- Getting from blocks from database.
- Calling of the form handler function which has been bonded with form. In this function is possible to write any business logic to add additional parameters into parameters dictionary and fill VisibilitySettings object to change visibility/read only settings of attributes of the data model.
- Occurs building of the parent form, the code of the parent form added before the code of the current form.
- All parameters in blocks of the form starting with '@' replaced by values from parameters dictionary.
- All parameters which was not replaced on previous step is removed from the code of the form.
- Occurs parsing of all
elements in the code of the form. Occurs calling of EXTJS objects generators in which these parameters are passed. elements is replaced on generated EXTJS code.
- Generated form is returned to the client.