Application development with DWKIT
Application development process with DWKIT usually contains few typical steps:
- Loading a database structure and creation of a data model (data model and views) based on it.
- Creation of required forms for grids and records editing.
- Binding of external functions to forms and data models.
- Setup of the menu.
- Setup of security settings such as permissions, roles, role groups and users.
- Creation of workflow schemes and binding them to forms and data model.
Once these steps have been completed, you should have a working prototype of your system. The following steps may include:
- Creation of business logic.
- Creation of reports.